RPG Forums Online

Anyone for a 1x1 RP?

This section is for one on one role plays only for the Traditional Fantasy genre.
Sphrbn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Anyone for a 1x1 RP?

Postby Sphrbn » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:45 pm

I am a newbie, yes, so please excuse any mistakes I make but I am looking for a/some roleplay partner/s to do a 1 on 1 with. I have roleplayed in chat before but this is my time jumping into forum roleplay so an experience partner would be nice to teach me the ways but any other newbies I would be happy to roleplay with also and we can learn together.

Almost any setting works for me so we can discuss together--if you decide you want to roleplay with me--what sort of setting, technology, etc while be used.

Thanks!
dinthalion
Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby dinthalion » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:29 am

Don't know if you got my last pm before the system went down but we could probably just post our CSs here.

here's the shell:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History/bio:

My character's name will be Rosaria Angioli from the province of Quivten. I'll say her father was a general and military advisor to the lord of Quivten. Let me know if you need anything else from me for your CS. I won't get mine up untill tomorrow.
--------------------------------------------------------
If communication seems to succeed in the intended way, there's a misunderstanding
dinthalion
Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby dinthalion » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:36 am

Here's my CS. I'll update and edit it (especially the history) when I see yours. Feel free to write your history the way you want it and for the part that involves both of them we can mesh it. I tried to be vague in that part.

[spoiler]Name: Rosaria (Rosa) Angioli

Powers/skills: no powers, she can sing beautifully, play the violin and is good at embroidery

Appearance: One of the most beautiful women in the kingdom, some of its natural and some of it comes from the careful application of make up. She has thick dark hair that falls in waves when left loose. Her eyes are brown and her facial features delicate and her smile soft. She is short and thin but has good curves and carries herself with confidence and grace.

Personality: Quiet and polite. She was raised to be a proper lady and know her place. While not vain Rosa does put a lot of time and importance on looking good, she always believed that was the way to earn a good life. She is moderately educated and has strong opinions but a good heart. She was raised to respect family above all else and to be calm and controlled. Though on the outside she is always courteous and respectful to her husband she harbors a resentment against him she usually expresses in a passive aggressive manor when she gets the chance. She is rarely affectionate to him, often meeting only the minimum expectations of a good wife. She tries to appear cold on the outside but really is a woman of deep and strong (and not always rational) emotions.

History: Rosaria was born the first child of Elbert and Kyaisa Angioli. She has a younger brother as well. Her father was a top military advisor to Lord Jace, the ruling lord of Quivten. Her mother was the middle daughter of Lord Jace, her father had earned her hand by his military prowess in leading troops who squelched a rebellion. Elbert always had an eye on how he could improve his family’s social position and so he took his time in choosing a husband for his gorgeous daughter despite the many offers he got. Growing up Rosaria’s mother would tell her of her future, tell her to be a proper lady, how she’d make a good wife to a good man, maybe even a ruling lord if she looked and acted as she was supposed to. Rosa daydreamed often of this future, of her future husband, young, handsome and polite. He would be a hero of some kind she was sure and he would love her and care for her, someone she’d be proud to be seen with. She imagined running an important household and raising children. When the rebellion/invasion started in XXX no one in Quivten paid much mind, figuring the warlord XXX would be defeated swiftly. The king himself had expressed interest in Rosaria’s had for his youngest son. Maybe not a ruler but a highly advantageous marriage, more then she would have hoped for. And though she didn’t know the young man well he seemed to fit all of her expectations of the perfect husband.

But it became apparent as more and more provinces fell that XXX it was inevitable that XXX would overthrow the king eventually and unite the kingdom under his rule. Elbert was wise enough to see this and opportunistic enough to try to use it to his advantage. He reached a deal with XXX that he would betray his lord and father in law and offer his daughters hand to XXX in exchange for the sparing of his family’s life and a powerful position in the new government for him and his son.

Rosa was devastated at the idea. XXX (I’ll add a little more once I see your bio/personality) but she agreed without fighting for the good of her family.[/spoiler]
--------------------------------------------------------

If communication seems to succeed in the intended way, there's a misunderstanding

Return to “Traditional 1x1 OOC”