RPG Forums Online

Pokemon Gijinka idea

This section is for one on one role plays only for the Traditional Fantasy genre.
Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:53 am

So when is everyone going to actually respond to the sparring?
<center>Image</center>
Zerasan
Lone Vampire

Postby Zerasan » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:57 am

Well I have my guys sitting around for now.
<center>   ï¼
LokeTheMalicious
level 60 Dark Paladin

Postby LokeTheMalicious » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:13 am

i'm waiting for desper
DeebzDunecat
God's Little Helper

Postby DeebzDunecat » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:07 am

I was also waiting on Desperado, though not for the same reasons as Loke obviously.
<center>Image
~This fantastic set was created by the one and only Kiryuku!~</center>
Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:45 am

*sigh* Then we're all waiting on Desperado, but he hasn't posted on the forum in over a week ...
<center>Image</center>
LokeTheMalicious
level 60 Dark Paladin

Postby LokeTheMalicious » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:07 pm

i hope he is ok and just busy. i always kinda worry if like what is one of my internet friends like got hurt or died how would i know?
Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 pm

I'm sure he's just busy. School just starting and all. At least, I hope so. That's a far brighter outlook than that he made really interesting characters and integrated himself deeply into several RPs and then vanished.
<center>Image</center>
Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 pm

Yay! Desperado's back! Hurray! Hurray! *throws confetti* I was so worried!
<center>Image</center>
Desperado57
The Weird One
Location: Somewhere in your closet. Probably in a Shoe box. (Don't worry, I supply my own Shoe box.)

Postby Desperado57 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:48 pm

Yes, don't worry sweetheart I'm not dead. ^^
School started last week for my Senior year, and I must say it's been one hell of a week.

Firstly, on the second day of gym, I broke my ankle during basketball due to my sharp turns when I was dribbling the ball.

Second, the laptop they give us each year to do now has proxies on it, and I can't get on the RPG forums due to it, so I'm still stuck on my wii...

And lastly, Hooomework. Don't get me started on it...

But, I am still alive, and I will try my very hardest to post and such!
<Center>Image
Sparklie! Of Mercenaries
Info for Heroes of Kantowa!
Thanks to Animya~ for this amazing Set!
No home internet. Sorry, will be slow on posting!
Desperado57
The Weird One
Location: Somewhere in your closet. Probably in a Shoe box. (Don't worry, I supply my own Shoe box.)

Postby Desperado57 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Should I keep continuing posting with Ninnie, or wait till Deebz or Lokey to respond... Don't want to make 2 pages full of just me and Ninnie posting back and forth. :P
<Center>Image

Sparklie! Of Mercenaries

Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Yeah, when you're directly addressed, you need to reply, hon. We've been waiting on you.
<center>Image</center>
Desperado57
The Weird One

Postby Desperado57 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Ha! Take that world... I got my post in finally. Sorry for the wait, Lots of schoolwork and having a broken ankle doesn't help...
<Center>Image

Sparklie! Of Mercenaries

Hollowlce
Traveller
Traveller

Postby Hollowlce » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:10 am

is this rp still open?

While reading through the occ I saw some that some of you wanted a map heres one I mad if you want to use it. I can add buildings on it if you want.

where the scrub area is as it is in the centre of the island I thought that I could be where the meeting is being held.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Desperado57
The Weird One

Postby Desperado57 » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 pm

I'm back, still alive... School has been really kicking my behind for the last months, and I'm *truely* am sorry for not saying anything, as my dad took away my internet till I got my grades up.

So yea... I'm sorry for being gone for so long, but I'm back now, and hopefully I can keep this rp alive.
<Center>Image

Sparklie! Of Mercenaries

Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:13 am

Hurray, movement! I'm game for continuing! And I'm happy to hear you managed to get your grades back up!
<center>Image</center>
Desperado57
The Weird One

Postby Desperado57 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Haaaaaa, Take that snow storm.

I am so sorry for the delayed response... But, I got it! I got it in, and I am now a happy panda...

But, Now I am very sorry for you guys to making you wait a little more for my post. :( I'm truely sorry, I had midterms, along with a snow storm to make it worse. I am just happy I am able to advance the RP again.
<Center>Image

Sparklie! Of Mercenaries

DeebzDunecat
God's Little Helper

Postby DeebzDunecat » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Loke is adamantly not present on the forums, but I'd be completely willing to continue forward without him. We seemed to be forming our own story as a unit anyway. And if he returns, I'm sure he'd be fine jumping right back in.
<center>Image

Desperado57
The Weird One

Postby Desperado57 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 pm

I have to agree... Plus, he did leave us with something about the Zubats.
<Center>Image

Sparklie! Of Mercenaries

Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:29 am

Yes, but it was agreed in the OOC that it was impractical. Since we're all willing to continue and we were doing everything anyway, I say we just keep going.
<center>Image</center>
Desperado57
The Weird One

Postby Desperado57 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:12 am

That said, should we think of a new idea to go off, or stick to what we were planning to do?

...What were we planning to do anyways, first off?
<Center>Image

Sparklie! Of Mercenaries

Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:52 am

There would be a plot to steal the major artifacts of each kingdom and make it look like their enemies each stole it to turn them on one another and cause all-out war.

Personally, I was thinking that, since the Psion Kingdom have seers, they would know that it's a ploy, but presumably the power behind it is too skilled in oclumency to be scryed. With the Knights occupied on the front to prevent invasion and steadily losing power with no replacements (the Dawn Chalice was necessary to shape a Galladian Knight), Adeline would be charged by them to find out what was really going on. I figure the Martial Zones are going to be her first stop. This mission would allow the reuniting of major characters and exploration of each person's homeland in detail.
<center>Image</center>
DeebzDunecat
God's Little Helper

Postby DeebzDunecat » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:21 pm

That sounds solid enough, I suppose. A crafty thief indeed, if they manage to steal the "insert name of artifact weapons here" from the three Warlords while they carry them. Yes, that's right. After some thought, I decided that the Martial Zone artifact would be divided into three distinct weapons that give the three Warlords authority. They could be combined into a single object through some means, but at the moment the power of the artifact is divided.

Warlord Kaiser has a sword, Warlord Krul has massive gauntlets, and Warlord Kali has a rapier.

Without the blessing of the artifacts, the Zones under their control will largely revolt. Especially those under Krul, as they are barely held in check by the gauntlets to begin with. Should be fun.
<center>Image

Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:13 pm

It seems I put forth this idea verbatim before and we seemed quite excited about it. This is from two pages and five months back. Deebz wanted the conversation to occur exactly that way, too.

Ninmast wrote:Of course, that also makes him vulnerable to Fighting. An Aura Sphere from Adeline would mess him up bad if this were an actual Pokemon game.

By the way, I was thinking, the other kingdoms will all buy into the lie that another kingdom stole it, right? Well, the Galladian Province's seers would know otherwise, but as usual, wouldn't just come out and say so. Not that other kingdoms would believe it. So I was thinking two things. One, perhaps the Martial Zones blame the Psion kingdom, resparking that conflict. Two, the Elders send Adeline to gather specific people from other kingdoms as a task force to find the real culprit, which would include, obviously, the other PCs.

I figured she'd head for the Martial Zone for Ryder first, only for the military of the Martial Zone to attack her, leading to her defending herself and throwing a bunch of Fighting-types around and when Ryder finally gets the word, they're all ...

"A Galladian Knight is attacking!"

Ryder: "The Galladian Knights are attacking?!"

"No, not the Knights! Just one!"

Ryder: "Just one?!"

And then, of course, he gets to the battlefield and recognizes Adeline who's all, "Nagato. Come with me." And he's all, "What are you doing attacking?!" And she's all, "I came in peace." And he's all, "Doesn't peace usually involve less violence?" And she's just, "Indeed."
<center>Image</center>
Desperado57
The Weird One

Postby Desperado57 » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:27 pm

Sounds like a nifty Idea, x3. I wonder how Aganzo shall enter then...
<Center>Image

Sparklie! Of Mercenaries

Ninmast
Lil' Miss Martyr

Postby Ninmast » Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:06 pm

I imagine he'd be the second stop. We might also swing by the Earth Domain and pick up Deebz' secondary if he wants.
<center>Image</center>

Return to “Traditional 1x1 OOC”