RPG Forums Online

Avatar: Last Airbender/Legend of Korra 1x1 Interest check

This section is for one on one role plays only for the Traditional Fantasy genre.
HumanoidGrl
Avid Poster

Avatar: Last Airbender/Legend of Korra 1x1 Interest check

Postby HumanoidGrl » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:29 am

So, with the finally of LoK having happened yesterday, I'm itching to do an Avatar 1x1. I can't decide if I want it to be set between the two or after LoK. This is something I want to decuss with my partner. Maybe after LoK, trying to fix what Amon has done. Or have it set somewhere away from Republic City.

Any interest?
Happiness is a lot like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
HumanoidGrl
Avid Poster

Postby HumanoidGrl » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Here's a quick CS if you wanna get started.

Name:
Sex:
Personality:
Background:
Nation:
Bending: (Optional)

Happiness is a lot like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
HumanoidGrl
Avid Poster

Postby HumanoidGrl » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Okay, here's my idea. This will be set during Legend of Korra but it will take place elsewhere. Maybe Ba Sing Sai or a small town, I don't know where yet. But the plot is that people are disappearing everyday and no one knows why or where. Benders and nonbenders alike are disappearing and everyone is scared to find out why so our characters must find out and find the missing.

Here's my character

Name: Lily
Sex: Female
Appearance: [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Personality: Lily is strong willed and stubborn. But she is also caring.
Background: Lily grew up in a small town in the Fire Nation with her parents. Her Father was a Firebender and her Mother an Earthbender from the Earth Kingdom. Lily has a little brother who might be a Firebender.
Nation: Fire Nation
Bending: Earthbending

HumanoidGrl
Avid Poster

Postby HumanoidGrl » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:05 pm

No one?

NeneStylish
Scout
Scout

Postby NeneStylish » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm

I have interest... This is my first 1x1 btw.

Name: Rozu Sinest
Sex: Male
Appearance: [spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Personality: Very safe and secure. He likes to be neat and alert. He likes to joke around a little too much.
Background: Rozu was born in the Fire Nation. He grew up practicing firebending along his father. After learning the basics, his father taught him how to do tricks with firebending since his dad was a performance artist. He then started to appear in his shows but they had an accident and his dad ended up being arrested. Rozu, convinced that he was taken away forever, fleed the fire nation.
Nation: Fire Nation
Bending: Fire Bending

Return to “Traditional 1x1 OOC”