RPG Forums Online

Wizard Tears -Resurrection- (OOC- CLOSED)

This is the out of character forum for Mature Fantasy

Moderator: Merxiel Othir

Pilgrim
Picket-fence Buckaroo

Postby Pilgrim » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:42 am

I wasn't saying Good Hope knew, only why it's there. So we good on the idea?
Prism
Adept Adventurer
Adept Adventurer

Postby Prism » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:22 am

We´re good as long as you don´t drag witch hunters into it. No one is supposed to know about them so logically no one would build something against them. Make it a normal smugglers tunel or something. Just coz its hidden in a orphanage doesn´t have to make it a unique existance.
"Be careful what you wish for, it might just get you."
Dominique
Hopeless Romantic

Postby Dominique » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:33 pm

Happy to see Kaze posted, I already told you but I really really really enjoyed reading it ^^ Now, is there anyone who still needs to write anything before the morning of the execution? Cos if not, I'd kindly like write the intro for it and post it up soon. I was kinda hoping we could do a few shorter post for the duration of the rescue mission, and by shorter I mean less than 10k =T
Either way, I'm just gonna wait til sunday to see if anyone objects and if not, I'm gonna post =)
<center>Image</center>
Pilgrim
Picket-fence Buckaroo

Postby Pilgrim » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:37 pm

*reads the last part of Kaze's latest post*

. . . she's gonna live, right?
KazeTanade
Daddy's Lil' Reaper

Postby KazeTanade » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:37 am

now its finished, why dont you find out yourself.
"Haven't you heard? The Grim Reaper's in town, and he's ahungerin' for blood: Yours." Kaze the Tracer
Dominique
Hopeless Romantic

Postby Dominique » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Hey Pilgrim, I'm gonna need some input and help from you before I can finish my next post, so if you could get on Steam whenever you're available, that would be stupendous. :)
<center>Image</center>
Pilgrim
Picket-fence Buckaroo

Postby Pilgrim » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:55 am

I know I promised Friday and it's technically Saturday dawn right now, but it's done.
KazeTanade
Daddy's Lil' Reaper

Postby KazeTanade » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:42 pm

Pilgrim, I'm not going to be able to write until 20th due to assignments, but one thing to change in the post: separate Joseph and Iris from the rest the of Rogues and Lyon, by some giant rubble that crashes between them or something.

edit:
guys, the first half of my post is done, so what's left on my end to do is to initiate the EA plan which is suppose to happen.

Prism, I'm sure I talked to you about this before and got greenlighted, but if there's something in there that you arent happy with, let me know in a PM or something. I think there may be one or two things we need to finalize after this as well, considering it's quite a big event in the world of the RP.

Pilgrim, I've made the changes to separate Joseph from the rest of the cast, so just match that or omit it altogether, either should be fine.
"Haven't you heard? The Grim Reaper's in town, and he's ahungerin' for blood: Yours." Kaze the Tracer
Prism
Adept Adventurer
Adept Adventurer

Postby Prism » Mon May 06, 2013 9:11 am

just out of sheer curiousity ... who´s supposed to post next ? I know it´s not me since I have nothing to post about until you all finally make your leave from the city and so far only Kaze seems to have "left" the scene ... so... just asking :D

Pilgrim
Picket-fence Buckaroo

Postby Pilgrim » Tue May 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Dominique's
Pilgrim
Picket-fence Buckaroo

Postby Pilgrim » Sun May 19, 2013 2:26 am

So I scrapped my drama for fluff. Sue me.
Prism
Adept Adventurer
Adept Adventurer

Postby Prism » Sun May 19, 2013 9:14 am

police artists, rly ?! -.- come fcking on ...I know everyone understands what you mean but it just breaks the "fantsay" flow. I already gave up on some setting points with watches, lights etc ... but come on... at least try using words that don´t scream 21st century xD

Dominique
Hopeless Romantic

Postby Dominique » Sun May 19, 2013 11:23 am

I'm just gonna assume that it's already been edited, otherwise I'm really confused right now =| Prism, I probably don't have to say it, but the stage is all yours!
<center>Image</center>
Pilgrim
Picket-fence Buckaroo

Postby Pilgrim » Sun May 19, 2013 1:24 pm

Post has been rescinded. I didn't like how it turned out.
KazeTanade
Daddy's Lil' Reaper

Postby KazeTanade » Sun May 19, 2013 8:55 pm

We're using oil-powered lamps, I dont believe that's very un-medieval-timish, and as for the watch, we've made it work by magical means, so everything works within the technical rules of the RP.

That's just quick reminders on the state of technology in our RP.

Now, should I be sad I completely missed the post?
Prism
Adept Adventurer
Adept Adventurer

Postby Prism » Sun May 19, 2013 10:20 pm

All I was trying to say Kaze is that even though those things don´t fit into "my" image of the setting, I pretty much have no real problems keeping them there if they are explained well ... like you said for example... but the word police = guys in black/blue suits with guns and batons ... its a modern day word is all Im saying ... or did I miss some historical records of a medival ghetto where to poor were all like: Dude, cheese it, the cops are here :D

As for the orginal post it was fine more or less, the usual Pilgrim so decie on how you should feel according to that :D

As for my post, yes I´m avare it´s my turn ... should ahve a post ready by friday (exam period starts this monday and I need to take care of few before I can get to writing)

KazeTanade
Daddy's Lil' Reaper

Postby KazeTanade » Tue May 21, 2013 3:07 pm

no I'm not aware of that ghetto slang either, in medieval or modern age lol.

Good luck with the exams, Prism! God knows I need luck with mine. =p
Dominique
Hopeless Romantic

Postby Dominique » Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:03 pm

God, no replies since May! I don't really have much to say other than 'I have posted and I think it's Pilgrim's turn next' =)

Just want you all to know how happy I am that everyone stays dedicated to this story. It might not go fast but the quality is amazing and the fact that you guys don't abandon the Wizard Tears story makes me extremely happy ^^
<center>Image</center>

Return to “OOC”