RPG Forums Online

Quick 1x1

This section is for one on one role plays only for the Traditional Fantasy genre.
Silithsel
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Silithsel » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:38 am

I have a feeling a few will disappear within a couple weeks and I'll have to kill off a few characters. lol. But either way works for me. :)
Tudutsujin
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Tudutsujin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:24 pm

Maybe I will join in on that Adventurers RP when people start dying out. Right now it is just too many people for me. Good luck with it though.

Here is a link to the IC for the Zombie story if you are still interested. Hope you find my character amusing.

[spoiler]http://rpgforumsonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1261182#1261182[/spoiler]
Silithsel
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Silithsel » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:39 pm

My coworkers were giving me funny looks when I laughed out loud at Mo'fuggin. Will try to get a post sometime later today if people don't bug me with too much work stuff. ;)
Tudutsujin
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Tudutsujin » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:53 pm

Awesome, glad my character is going over well. I also drew a full page of pictures of Mo'fuggin that I will try to get up soon. Look forward to your post.

I have decided that Mo'Fuggin will praise a unique religion with two gods.

Alf-a
The masculine god who is earth itself. We live on him and feed from his body. He sometimes walks the Earth in a small fat alien looking form. ( Alf )

Oh-Mah-Ga
The female god who is the sky. She is the sun and the moon. Keeper of hell and nurturer of life. As the sun she warms the earth and keeps us alive by burning the damned. As the moon she sleeps and allows us to sleep. ( she is portrayed as Florida Evans from Goodtimes )

The most famous saints in this religion are Saint Fredrick Sanford and his son Lamont Sanford.

I will finish the details and post them up along with a full character sheet.
Tudutsujin
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Tudutsujin » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:36 pm

You don't need to put up a character sheet, but I felt like making one. Maybe it will help you get a better idea of how my character looks.

PERSONAL

Name The Healer known as Mo’fuggin
Given Name Moe Ulysses Frances Fugginstein (but only he knows this)
Age 32, but he has obviously had some healing done
Race Human
Class Cleric
Role Healer
Height 6’1’’, 6’3’’ with his boots on.
Weight 160lb
Religion A dualism religion that prays to Alf-a and Oh-mah-ga.

ATTIRE

HeadOversized furry wide brimmed hat. Purple zebra print.
Neck Several gold chains of different lengths, each with a religious medallion.
ChestA shiny golden button up shirt with an obnoxious design.
Back A studded purple velvet overcoat with thick black fur interior and trim. This is commonly draped over his shoulders, but rarely worn.
Pants Black leather bellbottoms and a loose hanging pink leather belt.
Hands A different gold plated ring on every finger.
Feet Pink dragon scale boots with a 2inch heel.
Weapon The Mo’fuggin Cane~ A 4ft mahogany cane topped with an Emerald the size of your fist. Long vines grow up the cane and wrap around the emerald holding it in place. Steel pot leafs grow from the vines to form a hand guard just below the emerald.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Return to “Traditional 1x1 OOC”