RPG Forums Online

*Newbie of the Month Award*

This guild is for all the new members to hang out and get to know the site. The mods and members are happy to help get you started in RPs and help you feel welcome on this site.

Moderators: Duisternis, Train_of_Thought, Shewolf13, Sammy

Sammy

*Newbie of the Month Award*

Postby Sammy » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:32 pm

<center>Image</center>

Welcome to our brand new NEWBIE OF THE MONTH award. We want to show you how much we value our new members and the efforts they go to in order to become a part of the RPGFO community!

Explanation of the Award
The moderators of the Newbie Support Guild (with the assistance of the other globals and mods) will be selecting one Newbie every month who we feel has excelled in a number of different criteria! Primarily, we are looking for a new member who has made a real effort to become a part of the RPGFO community. This lucky new member will receive the title of "Newbie of the Month" alongside a number of rewards.

Am I Eligible?
To be considered a "Newbie", you must have been a member of RPGFO for less than a year. You can win the award at any point during your first year and it is possible (though unlikely) to win more than once.

The Criteria
Just a few examples of the kind of things we will be looking for when choosing our "Newbie of the Month". We want to see our Newbies:
:redbullet: Making a real and noticeable effort to become a part of the RPGFO community (whether this is in the SB, OT or in RP threads)
:redbullet: Getting involved with things such as contests, competitions, offering suggestions, contributing to forum discussion threads etc.
:redbullet: Become or in the process of becoming active in an RP - bonus points given for starting your own.
:redbullet: Contributing frequently in the Newbie Support Guild.
:redbullet: Interacting with other new members.

The Reward
You will receive the following for winning our "Newbie of the Month":
:redbullet: One free "Newbie of the Month" title for the month.
:redbullet: A Newbie of the Month badge to keep.

Can I Make a Nomination?
Nominations for Newbie of the Month are not only accepted but encouraged! While the mods will be making the final decision, we would love some input from you guys. If you have a nomination or recommendation for Newbie of the Month, please PM Sammy with the name of the person you wish to nominate (it can be yourself) and why you think they deserve to win!
<center>

Fancy a drink? Drop by The Blue Planet - we're always open!
Sammy

Postby Sammy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:14 pm

This will begin as soon as we feel the Newbie Support Guild has enough activity for it to be plausible!
<center>

Fancy a drink? Drop by The Blue Planet - we're always open!
MidnightQuill
Citizen
Citizen

Postby MidnightQuill » Tue May 27, 2014 3:08 am

I see that this Guild and award is still not at an exceptional level, because there still hasn't been any posts or awards I that I can see. HeHe.

Return to “Newbie Support Guild”