RPG Forums Online

[GAME] Answer, Fact, Question.

This guild is for all the new members to hang out and get to know the site. The mods and members are happy to help get you started in RPs and help you feel welcome on this site.

Moderators: Duisternis, Train_of_Thought, Shewolf13, Sammy

bigmac62
Citizen
Citizen

Postby bigmac62 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:36 am

Answer: I relive a day about two weeks ago, when I first told the girl that would become my girlfriend just how I felt about her. It was the perfect romantic scene: under a fireworks display with lights dancing above us, and ending the night by sharing our first kiss. One of the best nights of my life.

Fact: The characters of Charlie and The Waitress from "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" are real-life husband and wife. (If you've ever watched Sunny, you'd realize why that's so surprising. ;-) )

Question: What is one book you will read over and over again without getting bored of it?
Animya
Hades' Bride

Postby Animya » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:24 pm

A: There was this book, which I read countless times in my teen-years. I cannot remember the title, but I'm sure I would read it again and again
[spoiler]It's about a girl, her brother died, she gets dragged down into self-mutilation and a drugworld without knowing it. While her younger brother has issues of his own...[/spoiler]

F: In mythology, Odin, although condemming Loki, does ride his son; the eight-legged horse sleipnir

Q: What is your biggest petpeeve concerning movies?
Oh she wants me~ oh she’s got me, oh she hurts me
What else can be better than this?
Sammy

Postby Sammy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:24 pm

A: When characters make really, really ridiculous, stupid decisions when they should know better.

F: Pasta is much better for you if you leave it go cold before eating it. It means you absorb fewer calories and your glucose levels also don't peak as much (which means you don't feel hungry again as quickly). It's even better if you let it cool and then reheat it (say the next day).

Q: What's your favourite TV crime series?
<center>

Fancy a drink? Drop by The Blue Planet - we're always open!
Pip
Traveller
Traveller

Postby Pip » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:59 pm

A: Criminal minds

F: A shirmp's heart is in its head

Q: Do you like pandas?!
schizophrenicgamer
Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby schizophrenicgamer » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:12 pm

A. Yes.

F. When stressed even if you fake a smile, it releases endorphins that make your mood change for the better even if you think it won't.

Q. Why do movie directors re-make old movies, while trying to make them better, only to male them worse?
Thx Libitinarius
"Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith first. The trust part comes later."

I am the blank poster! EPICNESS!
Sammy

Postby Sammy » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:31 pm

A: Because they've run out of new ideas so they just try to re-hash old ones.

F: The Blacklist is awesome and I adore James Spader.

Q: Absolute favourite RP genre?
<center>

Fancy a drink? Drop by The Blue Planet - we're always open!
nightthedemon
The Hero in the Dark

Postby nightthedemon » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:57 pm

A: High Fantasy

F: Halloween is actually just one part of the Triduum(three part religious observation) known as Allhallowtide; this includes Halloween(Also called All Hallows Eve), All Saints Day, and All Souls Day.

Q: If you had the money and the connections which one of your character's stories would you have turned into a big budget Hollywood movie?
---Avi accredited to; KitKitsuri
Writer, Artist, DCU53 Event Coordinator

DCU53 Event Calendar

Return to “Newbie Support Guild”