Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:48 pm

Oh my...
Draconis
Wise Old Dragon

Postby Draconis » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:29 am

Ummmm...

I don't remember posting the above? Like....ever?
<center>Image</center>
Grey
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Grey » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:27 am

Wow that is freaking weird. That's Aya's post in her angel thread. How the hell did it get posted under your name, unless you and Aya are the same person, but I highly doubt that.
<center>Image

Thanks goes to Avatarra.</center>
Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Lol, nope, i have picture proof of them coexisting in meat space. :p That is very weird though chris, have you ever signed in while visiting james and rachael? Maybe her computer logged her into the wrong account?
Well at least that explains why I didn't recognize the character names, though I'm a little disappointed it wasn't you asserting you were going to post. :p
Antaric
Eater of Worlds

Postby Antaric » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:10 pm

That is strange..... I mean it's one thing for a post like that to come across under another user... but in an entirely different thread too?

Yea.... Lol. I might point this out to Aya just so she can see it.
<center>Image
Many thanks to Merxiel for the set.
You once said to me that the gods had sent me to save you. You were mistaken; you were the one sent and I in need of saving. - Gannicus

</center>
Grey
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Grey » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:25 am

Yeah good idea, catch her red handed Ant. I know she's up to no good. :x

On second thought, I can't think of any possible motives. :?
<center>Image

Thanks goes to Avatarra.</center>
Shewolf13

Postby Shewolf13 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:28 am

Wow, notification fails... There's activity! *blinks as if coming out of a cave* Not having a phone for a week and a half sucks... and still won't have one for another 3 or 4 days, provided the battery will actually fix it XD We'll see.

Sorry for the extended absence. Haven't been online much at all. Between work and other real life things, just haven't had much motivation or time really. Hope to get back to it at some point, though no idea when.
Sig by Wadj!
Hey guys! Vote for the Quarterly Quill Awards!
Draconis
Wise Old Dragon

Postby Draconis » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Actually, it's ironic that you mention that Jackie because I was literally trying to post up that Syrr would start back up in July when the site crashed.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if it was MY post that crashed the entire site, seeing the weird bug up here that has Aya posting with my account. O.o

So...yeah...Syrr will be back in July as full steam as I can manage with work etc. Also, I will be changing the first post for the day. I'll keep what I have up and probably re-edit it and place it elsewhere in the day...but for opening the first day, I just don't like it anymore.

I did get around to reading your post Jackie, finally. Heh. Work has been nuts.

You did a great job. Poor Kali and Zade both have a really shitty day to wake up to coming up here.
<center>Image</center>
Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:18 pm

VERY shitty, my poor stone babies. :P

And thank you, it may not be the best post I've ever written but I had fun writing it and that's what counts! :D
Shewolf13

Postby Shewolf13 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:12 pm

What's this? Did I actually get a post up? I DID! Ok, let me apologize for the terrible quality. I haven't opened an RP doc in months, close to a year. So I apologize profusely. But I wanted to get something up. Drac, please let me know if i need to change the last part with where Bracen is. I was trying to remember how it was and even looking at the RP itself, I couldn't remember where Bracen was supposed to be. I can easily fix it, just let me know.

I got all caught up yesterday and realized I had to go back a few posts to remember all that was happening with everyone. Hopefully, I can keep on track with posting now. And Jackie, hoping to get a post out for Deuce and Akki. Which hope you don't mind i mentioned the two of them in this post heh. Again, I can change it. Just thought it would be a way to mention them again and might motivate me to get a post up for them XD

Sig by Wadj!

Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:23 am

I don't mind at all Wolf. :) The allusion to Deuce looks good to me, and the story entwines better when characters appear in other character posts. :)

I'm very curious to see where you're going with this plot Wolf - keep up the intriguing posts! :D
Last edited by Avatarra on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shewolf13

Postby Shewolf13 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:48 am

Thanks Jackie! I hope to keep them up.

So, miracle of miracles, I got another post up! This time that Akki post I was talking about. Again, sorry for the poor quality. Hope to have a couple more posts up that I've been meaning to do, but we'll see how it goes this week.

Sig by Wadj!

Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:55 pm

You know what? I think we need to stop worrying about quality. I'm guilty of fussing about this too, my last couple of posts haven't been up to my standards either, but you know what? So what. Life distracts and gets in the way and what not, but none of us are BAD writers, even our not great posts are still enjoyable quality to read so let's just enjoy posting again and not worry if it's as good as we can make it or not. I'll try to stop worrying about quality too. I'd rather we post something then nothing, ya know?

It reminds me of a quote: "Perfection is the enemy of progress. 80% is good enough."

Also, I think you did great with your post Wolf - it's making me want to respond. We'll see if my little man will give me enough time to do so. n_n;;

EDIT: Yep! managed to respond! :D
(By the way, if Akki's nose is sensitive enough to sense species, Thaddeus "Deuce" is a Lokaiyan himself. :) )
Shewolf13

Postby Shewolf13 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:57 am

Yeah, I know what ya mean when you say stop worrying about quality. Though my fear at the moment is whether it's actually readable XD The fact it's been so long, I feel so out of practice, have to go back and check I'm typing in English and not some form of Gibberish lol. Particularly with the lack of sleep lately.

How is the little man? Bet he's gettin' big!

And I sent a PM your way for some clarification real quick before I reply.

Sig by Wadj!

Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:55 am

He's doing really good. ^_^

PM responded to. :) And yes, you're typing English, lol, totally readable, I promise. :P
Shewolf13

Postby Shewolf13 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:02 am

He is just too darn cute!

Sig by Wadj!

Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:01 pm

THANK YOU! ^_^ I think so too, but I'm a bit biased lol
Shewolf13

Postby Shewolf13 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:40 pm

Is anyone else having issues with notifications? I don't get email notifications any more :(

Sig by Wadj!

Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:57 pm

I never bothered with those. I have this page set up as a quick link in my bookmark bar and I just check in when I get the chance. *shrug*
Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:14 pm

Ok, so the post I did of Kali and Zade was actually only the first half of the scene I intended, but I had to stop at a good breaking point because I didn't know when I'd have time to finish it. Now I got a little time to start working on the second half, by which I mean it now exists but just as a rough draft with general actions and dialog, but it's gonna drive me nuts because the rough draft is the easy bit, when I'm feeling inspired anyway, it's cleaning it up and adding all the details that's truly time consuming, so now I've got the basic outline of the post and it was amusing me so now I REALLY want to polish it up and post it, but since that will take me significantly longer then just getting the idea down on paper, I don't know how long it's going to take to make that happen, and I'm so agitated to write but it's all up to when Zack wants to cooperate (by which I mean nap beyond the time frame I need for essentials like eating, showing, washing dishes and other cleaning tasks, etc...) ARG! >_<
Draconis
Wise Old Dragon

Postby Draconis » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:43 am

Take your time my friend. No need to rush, no need to make it overly elaborate either though I do understand your desire to make a good post believe me.

I will try and get some writing out this week. Likely it will happen this weekend since I have a 3 day weekend for once, one I intend to enjoy. I will however, like I said, be redoing the introduction to day 3 and possibly calling the chapter something different than I am currently am.

I'll let people know when it's up.

Oh, and Jackie, looking forward to the camp out this year, got myself a brand new tent that will arrive Wednesday, thing is frigging huge. Something I can actually stand up in now and feel free to move around in! Not something cramped and stuffy.

This monster! Bwuahahah

http://www.walmart.com/ip/34109020?wmls ... 81&veh=sem

Now I just need to determine if I want a cot with an air mattress on it or an air mattress for it. Hmmm, choices, choices.
<center>Image</center>
Shewolf13

Postby Shewolf13 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:45 am

I like the tent Drac! Looks nice ^^

Also, for those of you who have my phone number, I actually have a working phone again! So I can receive texts!

Sig by Wadj!

Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:41 pm

Oh I'm not aiming for elaborate, but it is currently bullet points and that's not quite gonna cut it. :P

Also, holy crap, 3 room tent! I hope it fits on a camp spot! LOL

Glad ot hear it Wolf. ^_^ I can't imagine functioning without a cell phone anymore, which is funny, because I didn't own one till I was 18 and I thought it was an "extravigent" high school graduation gift when my parents surprised me with it! Oh how quickly times change, and drag us along with them. :P
Journeyman
Journeyman

Postby Avatarra » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:27 pm

If you have Pokemon X/Y there is a Vavillian distribution with a unique pattern (looks like little flowers to me Smile ) to celebrate 100 million pokemon trades. It is gotten through the network and will run from today through the end of the month. Smile

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
Shewolf13

Postby Shewolf13 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Ooo, thanks for the heads up Jackie! Also, not sure if you saw, but I did get a reply up to Deuce. I'm sure you've just been busy, but since you said you have this topic bookmarked, thought I'd just drop a line in here.

Sig by Wadj!

Return to “OOC”